System.out.println()System is a built-in class present in java.lang package.
This class has a final modifier, which means that, it cannot be inherited by other classes.
It contains pre-defined methods and fields, which provides facilities like standard input, output, etc.
out is a static final field (ie, variable)in System class which is of the type PrintStream (a built-in class, contains methods to print the different data values).
static fields and methods must be accessed by using the class name, so ( System.out ).
out here denotes the reference variable of the type PrintStream class.
println() is a public method in PrintStream class to print the data values.
Hence to access a method in PrintStream class, we use out.println() (as non static methods and fields can only be accessed by using the refrence varialble)
System.out.println();
eg: int i = 3;
System.out.println(i);
the above code prints the value of 3 in the screen and brings the control to the next line.
OR
'System' is a class in java.lang package'out' is a static object of PrintStream class in java.io
package
'prinln()' is method in the PrintStream class.....
since 'out' is a static object it can be called by using
the class name'system'
so 'System.out.println()'
I Tried 30+ Python Courses and Certifications on Coursera - Here Are My Top
5 Recommendations for 2027
-
Hello guys, if you want to learn about Python programming and looking for
best online courses to learn Python then you have come to the right place.
In t...
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know.