April 06, 2022

ISTIO: Cleanup resources

Cleanup the resources:
Remove any kubectl port-forward processes that may be running:
killall kubectl

Cleanup the addons tools and istio-system namespace:
kubectl delete -f samples/addons
istioctl manifest generate --set profile=demo | kubectl delete --ignore-not-found=true -f -
istioctl tag remove default
kubectl delete namespace istio-system
kubectl label namespace default istio-injection-

Cleanup bookinfo:
samples/bookinfo/platform/kube/cleanup.sh
kubectl get virtualservices   #-- there should be no virtual services
kubectl get destinationrules  #-- there should be no destination rules
kubectl get gateway           #-- there should be no gateway
kubectl get pods              #-- the Bookinfo pods should be deleted

Reference:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know.

My Favorite Site's List

#update below script more than 500 posts